Table of contents
Note: pcms servers my own needs, so I just implement what is necessary for my projects. If something is missing, that means I just had no use for that feature.
- Provide a simple, non-intrusive Page delivery system
- No database needed, no setup, no strings
- Programmer friendly, or, coding should not fear you.
- Understand markdown as well as plain HTML, but with some kind of template engine
- simple, fast, node-based page delivery system.
- No database needed, file-based only.
- serves HTML and markdown (which is rendered to HTML, too :-))
- Uses Nunjucks for html/markdown files to create pages based on templates
- separates theme / layout from content
- restricted pages with HTTP Basic Auth credentials
- on-the-fly sass-to-css transformation
- static output generation of whole site